It’s so weird how when I look at old photos, I don’t recognize myself. My skin looked so bad. I didn’t even notice how bad it looked years ago because I was so used to… More
- I’m a replacement 5th Grade teacher for a couple months.
- I am now 23. Wow, so old.
- I had a minor car accident in the winter.
- Still single and have not been dating.
- My sleep schedule is still off.
- College is over and I got my Bachelor’s degree.
- I stopped working at the store because I teach everyday and tutor 3x a week.
- Finally, I have Saturdays off.
30mg in the morning
20mg in the evening
(I finished taking the pills the end of May.)
When I stopped Accutane, I still use the same products but I introduced the Cetaphil with SPF 30 because it is summer and I need to product my skin from the sun.
Cetaphil is great because it is simple but does the job! It keeps my skin moisturized and does not cause any weird reactions. The product with the SPF I just have to say that you need to be careful to not get it in your eyes because it did make my eyes tear up.
Okay here are the photos for my final results!
The photos are the last month of Accutane and then weeks after to show if anything changed after the Accutane was stopped!
May 13, 2017
June 15, 2017
June 21, 2017
June 27, 2017
I am super happy with how my skin is looking. I am happy that I went with the six month treatment of Accutane and am glad that I did it when I did because it is an extensive treatment. If I did Accutane later in the fall of this year, I would not be able to manage all the doctor appointments because I would have to student teach full time.
I definitely recommend Accutane to those that feel that they tried every other option and nothing is helping your skin. I had suffered with acne since my pre-teen years and this is the one thing that stopped my breakouts, even the my pms breakouts.
- Okay, so I learned after Facebook messaging and seeing that his profile picture changed…to one where a girl has her arm wrapped around him.
- I messaged him that I am not going to message him again out of respect to his new girlfriend. I told him I did not want to be like how he was when he was with me, texting his ex when he was with me.
- He looks like he was on vacation with her? Maybe Utah…
- Funny we were together two years and we never went on a vacation.
- They are both wearing black shades and smiling with their teeth.
- It looks like his style never changed. He has everything on that he had when he was with me. She’s wearing a blue dress with flowers and he has a blue shirt.
- I don’t know why when I ended it with him, he said he’s going be alone for the rest of his life and that he doesn’t want marriage or kids and there’s no one for him. It’s funny how he’s jumping from one serious relationship to the next.
- I always thought, even though he had a problem with lying and drinking, that he at least loved me a bit. I was the one to influence the changes in him when we were together and then always believing in him even after he broke my heart, but now she’s the one to have him with the good qualities.
- He changed and I guess I was only good for the blank space in his life now.
- She’s got black hair, yet he always told me that blondes are better. He’s still into the girly types and she’s probably super sweet and forgiving and will accept all his flaws even though he won’t accept his own flaws.
- I really good wish him the best and as much as I say I’m not hurt to anyone, I am because I don’t get how he filled my life with so many lies within the two years that we were together.
- Lastly if I could have changed anything, it would have been to focus on myself and actually know what I deserved back then. I wish I didn’t always trust him and believe in him and think that after some time all his words would add up. Lesson lesson always trust your gut.
- Congrats to him for winning the find someone new game, but this girl is out to find herself.
I want to believe that love exists and that it is real and beautiful, but today I feel like love isn’t real. The falling in love with someone and being in love with someone is none other than the feeling of being comfortable and attracted to someone. You feel hurt when they hurt you because you loved the feeling of having someone you could trust to confide in. You were hurt because of being lied to or replaced, not because your heart broke.
The more I talk to guys, the more I find out that guys do not believe in falling in love. Maybe some do and I wish I could meet one, so I could talk to him about it. If most men do not believe in love, then are they just playing us so that we will stay with them?
But really what is the difference of loving someone and being in love with someone like that soulmate feeling. I never really thought I would be someone in love, until my ex and now I realize even then I wasn’t sure of him. I thought he loved me and I later found out it was all a lie. He has/had no feelings for me like he fooled me to think or he would not have broke my heart.
Maybe I thought I loved someone like that because he was my first love. I wonder if I will believe in falling in love again or will I just think a guy won’t ever want to be with me. They will only be with me until they find something better. That’s awful to say, but right now I have no dating hope. I like not being home sad that the guy I “love” isn’t showing me attention or isn’t communicating about anything like a boyfriend would. He never even openly talked about his past to me.
Do I get sad every now and then to not have anyone to cuddle up with a movie? Yeah, but I will be alright…I always am in the end.
Love you all.
Since the semester is over, my focus will be at working out and making money to pay for next year. I am not going to skip working out for weeks because it’s time to get on track with my fitness goals. I am going to get that “Instagram model” fit body. I can’t wait to go to the gym for the first time since high school.
Anyone else done with school till the fall? What are you excited to accomplish now that you have some more time?
My month on it: I was sick most of this month like every other month this year, but this weekend I was in the emergency room for acute bronchitis and asthma. I did skip a few days of the pill and that is why month 5 is so delayed. My dermatologist told me I could skip the medication, if I was feeling sick.
- Out of the loop
- ?Some sadness? (this could just because of regular life events)
- Worse immune system (My dermatologist said I shouldn’t be getting sick since my white blood cells are good.)
- Dry lips
On to the photos…
April 6, 2017
April 7, 2017
April 18, 2017
May 2, 2017
** I used a sheet mask this morning, so it helped a lot with the redness I think.**
- Myorisan: 30mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening
- Cetaphil lotion and moisturizer
Follow these tips to not end up with a bad immune system like me.
- Try to take your pills at a reasonable time. I would take my second pill sometimes at midnight and my morning pill in the afternoon. Stick to one schedule.
- Eat fruits everyday.
- Get your greens.
- Drink more water than you normally would.
- Stop the caffeine.
- Go outside everyday.
Stop telling your guy friends about your feelings about guys because they will not understand why you’re talking about it. Talk to a girl friend because she will relate with you more. Guys will think you’re overreacting and ask if “you’re okay” when really it just was on your mind and you wanted to get things off your chest. Guys will ask you what’d you see in that guy, but girls will feel for you.
- Having dessert at work today for breakfast.
- Having a good turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich made by my manager.
- My aunt telling me this morning that my makeup looked good.
- Someone telling me that they liked my name.
- Having supportive friends that wished I had less to stress about.
- Getting texts from my sister.
- Taking a nice shower that was relaxing.
- Starting to feel motivated a bit and doing homework at a new cafe.
- Having intellectual conversations with guys.
- Being told that I’m “super chill” as I write this.
What was the highlight of your day?
I am taking 30mg and 20mg of Myorisan. I had to skip a few days at the end of month 3 because I was sick, but I finished all of month 3 medication and now I am on month 4.
February 3, 2017
February 7, 2017
Unfortunately I did not take more photos during month 3, but I will try to take more through the rest of the course.
- Dry lips (My face does not feel too dry, it actually feels normal and not super oily like it used to be.)
- Redness of skin
- Nose bleeds
- I was coughing up blood when I was sick
- Slight muscle aches
- Slightly less focused
- Cetaphil lotion and moisturizer